The League of Kickass Business People continues to grow in Vancouver, and we will be hosting our second event on Wednesday, September 23 at Cossette in Yaletown. Here are the top ten reasons why you should join us!
1. Learn about what’s happening and what’s changing from our kickass speakers, with Kirk LaPointe covering media, Eric Karjaluoto on design, Ginger Grant talking about branding, and Paul Melo on style and fashion.
2. Engage, converse and share ideas with fellow mid and senior-level visionaries, innovators and headline-makers.
3. Angele Beausoleil, our moderator extraordinaire.
4. Become part of a dynamic, growing but exclusive group.
5. Enjoy our open, somewhat contemporary event venue.
6. Expand your network, meet a unique and very diverse group of trendsetters.
7. Unwind, relax and indulge in delicious food and beverages.
8. Join us for more more mingling post-event, location to be decided.
9. Have fun. If the weather cooperates, we will make use of the patio.
10. Show off your trend awareness and expertise to your coworkers the next morning!
For more information about TrendCity, and to register, please visit http://2ndlokvancouvereventsep24th.eventbrite.com/
I hope to see you there!